Courtesy of Cottage Spice Co.
- 4 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp sherry
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- 1 lb. chicken thighs
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon slices
How it’s done:
- Heat the oven to 400° F.
- Warm the honey, stir in sherry, cardamom and pepper.
- Coat chicken and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Sear chicken in olive oil until golden brown.
- Line a baking dish with lemon slices, layer chicken and brush on marinade, salt & pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes, or until chicken is browned and crisp, and cooked through.
Ingredients available at the Stockton Market
Sherry, extra virgin olive oil, cardamom and peppercorns: Cottage Spice
All natural chicken, honey: Highland Gourmet market
Lemons: Blue Moon Acres