Maybe you’ve wandered into the Stockton Market on a lively Friday Night. Music, food, friends… we have it all but have you ever wondered just how to eat your way through the market?
Here’s how you can get a full four course meal at the market… A sampler menu of sorts! And don’t forget to stop by next door and pick up a bottle of something delicious at Stockton Fine Wines to sip as you go!
- Happy Hour Oysters from Metropolitan Seafood
- Cheese and crackers platter from Highland Gourmet Market
- Fresh fruit from Blue Moon Acres
- A refreshing kombucha from The Kombucha Bar
- Artisan Pizza from Market Pizza
- Ribs, brisket and more from BBQ 434
- Soft Shell Crabs, Lobster Rolls, and other seafood specials from Metropolitan Seafood
Dessert & Coffee
- Belgian chocolates from Sciascia Confections
- Fine pastries from Sweet Melissa’s Patisserie
- Espresso, cappuccino or tea from Urbane Tea & Coffee
and there is so much more… wander around and then let us know YOUR favorite menu when you visit the Market!
Before you leave, check out these great vendors for bits and bobs to take home!
Blue Moon Acres: Known for their micro and salad greens, select produce and locally grown dry harvested rice in 8 varieties
The Alchemist Kitchen: Offering the finest herbalists who are producing high quality botanical medicines, herbal remedies, and whole plant beauty products