Maybe you’ve wandered into the Stockton Market on a lively Friday Night. Music, food, friends… we have it all but have you ever wondered just how to eat your way through the market?
Here’s how you can get a full four course meal at the market… A sampler menu of sorts! And don’t forget to stop by next door and pick up a bottle of something delicious at Stockton Fine Wines to sip as you go!
- Happy Hour Oysters from Metropolitan Seafood
- Cheese and crackers platter from Highland Gourmet Market
- Italian cold cuts, cheeses, pesto and house-made spreads with fresh schiacciata bread from Da Vinci Italian Gourmet
- Fresh fruit from Blue Moon Acres
- A refreshing kombucha from The Kombucha Bar
- Small plate menu presented to share with house made foccacia bread from RSC Atelier
- A fresh salad from Mutatio
- Tapanade from Meadows and More, fresh olive oil from Mediterranean Delicacies, balsamic vinegar from Cottage Spice and a loaf of bread from Apple Ridge Farm
- Artisan Pizza from Market Pizza
- Texas BBQ from Pulled Fork
- Tuscan-inspired pasta, Italian style sandwiches or frittata from Da Vinci Italian Gourmet
- Specialty Sandwiches from Mutatio
Dessert & Coffee
- Belgian chocolates from Sciascia Confections
- Fine pastries from Sweet Melissa’s Patisserie
- Gourmet ice cream and gelato from Brie & Tiffany’s Corner
- Espresso, cappuccino or tea from Urbane Tea & Coffee
and there is so much more… wander around and then let us know YOUR favorite menu when you visit the Market!
Before you leave, check out these great vendors for bits and bobs to take home!
Blue Moon Acres: Known for their micro and salad greens, select produce and locally grown dry harvested rice in 8 varieties
Fig Botanicals: Turkish Bath-Inspired All Natural Body Care Products
The Alchemist Kitchen: Offering the finest herbalists who are producing high quality botanical medicines, herbal remedies, and whole plant beauty products