- This event has passed.
The Season Of The Witch Special Event
October 27, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
Organized by The Alchemist Kitchen!
- $5 door charge
- Food from 6 – 8 pm
- Tarot readers, guidance by intuitives, music and a Mixologist serving non-alcoholic herbal cocktails.
- A local herbalist and farmer, Amanda Midkiff, will be kicking off the event with a blessing and a poem reading: locustlightfarm.com
- An amazing young man, Sloan, is coming to read one of his poems. See it HERE.
Want to see the story of our involvement? View it HERE!
Participating vendors include:
- Brie & Tiffany Ice Cream: Pumpkin spice ice cream
- Cottage Spice Co.: Blood orange oil & pumpkin spice
- Il Panino: Black Ink pasta
- Market Pizza: Spider Pizza
- Meadows + More
- Metropolitan Seafood: Bloody Mary Oyster Shooters, Severed Crab Finger Cocktails, Screaming Fresh Shrimp Cerviche
- Sciascia Confections: Mayan Hot Drinking Chocolate
- The Oldwick Soup Co.
- Urbane Tea & Coffee: Hot mulled cider
- Whim Jewelry: Onyx Jewelry/20% off
- Amanda Midkiff: Blessing/poem reading/Vending: Herbal Burning Bundles + herbal smoking blends
- Cathlin Walker: Private “Witch” Class
- Elizabeth Bowman: Palm Reading
- Katie McBrien: Clairvoyant Tarot Readings
- Catherine Lent Design: All-natural henna body art
- Theresa Marie Archer: Chair Reiki
- Christine DiPilla: Energetic Massage
- Rev. Dominique Rivera “Oracle”: Multi Dimensional Trance Transmission
- Epic Earth Entertainment: DJ
- Barefoot Botanicals: Mixologist
Extra parking available at the Stockton Fire Department
Address: 9 Mill St, Stockton, NJ 08559