There’s magic in the air at Market Pizza, where Megan Jones-Holt casts spells of deliciousness with wild-game pies topped with venison, kangaroo and camel meat.
Megan Holt-Jones of Market Pizza and Jennifer Williford of Fisherman’s Mark in front of the Holiday Giving Tree
Once again for the holidays the market is collaborating with Fisherman’s Mark to bring a holiday tree of giving to benefit local residents in need in Bucks and Hunterdon Counties. Our own Megan from Market Pizza has been crucial in bringing Fisherman’s Mark to the market and we salute her efforts.
We hope you will stop by and grab a tag or two to help support this incredibly worthy cause!
HOW THE GIVING TREE WORKS
- Take a gift tag from the tree
- Purchase requested item
- Return unwrapped gift with tag to the Fisherman’s Mark gift box by Sunday, December 22nd.
HOW WILL YOUR GIFT BE USED?
Your gift will be used to help a client in need. Gift cards will be distributed to clients who are in financial crisis and need necessary items.
Toys will be offered to clients on our Grandparents Shopping Day so that they can give a gift to their loved ones!
For over 38 years, the Mission of Fisherman’s Mark is to strengthen our community. With responsive programs and services that promote stability, health, and education, Fisherman’s Mark is an advocate for positive change in the in the lives of our neighbors and their families.
Last Year Fisherman’s Mark:
- Fed the community, distributing over 175,000 lbs. of food through our Food Pantry Programs
- Helped over 200 individuals navigating a crisis: addressing issues including housing, employment, healthcare, domestic violence, financial stability, mental health, elder care and more
- Provided nationally accredited early education to 70+ children, with 30% participating in tuition assistance
- Distributed over 600 Thanksgiving and Holiday meals
- Provided backpacks of school supplies to almost 100 area kids
- Brought the joy of the holidays to over 250 children through our Holiday Gift program
- Promoted wellness to the public through outreach initiatives including our Farmers, Families & Fisherman’s Mark Farm Stand, Food for Thought …..and much, much more
37 SOUTH MAIN STREET · LAMBERTVILLE, NJ 08530 · (609) 397.0194
Edible Jersey readers and editorial contributors have assembled a ballot of the brightest stars in local food and drink this year. Each, in their own way, inspire and sustain our culinary community.
Among the 6 categories, Stockton Market has 2 nominations! Market Pizza for Best Food Artisan and Stockton Market for Best Food Shop. Please cast your vote today!
Voting period runs from November 1 to December 31, 2018. Winners will be announced in Edible Jersey’s Spring 2019 issue.